Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 60 - IN YO' FACE

I spent much of today getting my two photography blogs up and running, with tags and keywords and content and photos and links and OMG. I was so drained by 4pm that I could barely keep my eyes open. Managed to cook Charlie some dinner, chat with the BFF for a few minutes, make plans for the weekend and then had to head out to my 8:15pm hair appointment.

As soon as I got there, I was graced with 5 minutes of free time before she was ready to get started. BAM! 25 push-ups. She finally finished wrapping up with her previous client, started my foils, and then about 3/4 of the way through, she had to leave and go mix another small batch of color. BAM! 25 push-ups.

She finished the foil and then headed out to make a few phone calls while my "highlights" processed. BAM! 25 push-ups. She came back in a few minutes later to check the color. "Two more minutes," she says. Guess what... BAM! You guessed it... 25 more push-ups.

Now, if my calculations are correct, that would be a total of 100 push-ups.

BAM! (Or as my 7yr old would say: "IN YO' FACE")

The only problem is, because I was so preoccupied with getting my push-ups in, my stylist and I had some sort of miscommunication and now I'm a brunette. Oh well. I'm down another pound. Still just a total of 7 because of my shenanigans last weekend.

7 lbs in 60 days, not dieting, just eating smart proportions 85% of the time, and eating chocolate cake and ice cream the other 15%. WINNING!!!

3 comments:

  1. that IS winning!!!! good job for living right 85% of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was a great post, we truly can find anywhere to get it done... just small things we can do. I started my Day 1 and this is my accountability. Nothing fancy but 20 min on treadmill at brisk pace and bicep/tricep curls rotating for 3 sets.

    I am also needing to cut out white carbs, Dr's orders. Plus if I am starting new my last cigarette was just over 24 hrs ago. Thanks for finding me a way to be accountable. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Patti!!! Don't set your standards too high in the beginning, and don't get down on yourself if you miss a day or two. I tried "planning" my "Days of Rest" but I've found that I use those for the days when I just can't make it happen!

    ReplyDelete