Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55 - Push-ups, Burps, a Baby and a Mariachi Band

I didn't feel like going to the gym today, so around 2pm, I decided to start hammering out some Kitchen Counter Push-ups. When you do them in sets of 25, it's amazing how many you can do in a 4 hour period... 200 to be exact.  Yes, I kept track.

You may laugh, because they're not "real" push-ups, but I have the guns to prove that they are just as effective as a "real" push-up. I'm on a mission to get my armpits back. Not to mention, I'll be purchasing my first hand gun soon so Charlie and I can enjoy some adult time at the gun range... and I'll need the strength to control the kick back.

When Charlie got home from work, he took us out to Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant in Wesley Chapel and ordered a beer that was in a huge mug. It was as big as, or bigger, than his own head. 

Lil Charlie and Sierra fought like little kids and we enjoyed the talented Mariachi band that walked through the restaurant playing Mexican music. Sierra is determined to get her own Mariachi Band outfit. Good stuff.

There was a couple that sat down next to us with a little baby girl who was total perfection....absolutely gorgeous. So, I handed her mom my business card and told her how beautiful her baby was. I'm a photographer, for those who may not know...and I NEVER pass up a cute baby!!


All was great until Daddy decided to let an atrocious burp escape his body. Given the circumstances of Mexican food + a HUGE beer, it was to be expected. I should have seen it coming.

I wish I knew that lady's name who I gave the card to. If you know someone from Wesley Chapel with a cute, black-haired little baby girl and they post something about a photographer who gave them a card and then her husband burped really loud, let me know so I can send her a friend request.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment