Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 56 - Poker, Pizza and Push-ups

Had an amazing night of poker playing up in Dade City at my BFF's house, even though I didn't win. Also met some very cool people, two of which live in my neighborhood in Wesley Chapel. It's a small world, for sure!! I had the entire day to myself and did NOT go to the gym. Regretting that, since I decided to munch on all of the Poker Night goodies, which I'm sure were NOT low-fat or even in the neighborhood of being "healthy."

I DID, however teach one of my new friends how to do Kitchen Counter Push-ups. He made fun of me as I did sets of them in between stuffing my face with bites of greasy pepperoni pizza, so I challenged him to try a few. His arms were hurting the next day. Told ya so, Kevin. They're not for weenies. Try doing 200 of them. My "guns" might be water pistols right now, but come summertime, I'll be packing heat for sure.

It's not often that I meet people that I actually like, so to meet 6 new people in one month - and actually like them all, it's a friendship miracle.  Yay friends!!! Julie is still my favorite, though.


1 comment:

  1. Great blog post! Of course I'm your favorite! And according to my Facebook status at 3-4am LeighAnn is awesome, you are mine too! The AIM families are wonderful, fun and glad to call friends!!

    ReplyDelete