Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 62 - Donation Day

Days like today are the reason that I started this blog in the first place. Days like today are also the days that would throw me into a downward spiral, bringing my workout plan to a screeching halt. Nothing about this day was dedicated to me. Today it was all about cleaning the house so that a Realtor could bring his client by and show it, driving to Brandon and back in 5 o'clock traffic to drop off some camera equipment so that a client would have a photographer for her Christening on Saturday, shopping for groceries so that my family would have food to eat, and spending the evening with Big C at the Karate school so that Lil C could test for his Blue Belt (which he earned). OK, so I DID enjoy watching him perform, but I certainly didn't burn any calories doing it.

The positive side of all of this: I have a house to live in, a car to drive, money to pay for gas, camera equipment to do what I love, food in my pantry, two very healthy, talented children AND I'm almost ready to put my "fat jeans" back into storage. If I'm still at this on December 31st, I may just throw a TBT "Fat Jeans Burning" Bon-Fire party.

Photo: Lil C's Goofy Smile Face after earning his Blue Belt.
Here is his video clip:  Lil C's Karate Video


.

No comments:

Post a Comment