Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 57 - The Hang Over

I am hearby dedicating this post to my awesome husband, Charlie. Poker night last night at the BFF's house was BIG FUN...too much fun to be more accurate... so much fun that I decided to spend the night there instead of jail or the morgue. And while I was having fun with my new friends, Daddy was camping with Lil C and his cubscout troop...in the cold and rain. Poor Daddy!!

My headache this morning was directly correlated with how much fun I had. Did I say it was BIG fun??? It was REALLY big fun. I did absolutely nothing all day today, unless I could do it while lying on the couch. I took two naps, watched the last half of 3 separate movies, snuggled with my kids who were more than happy to keep me company all day on the couch...Lil C in his underwear and Sierra in her pajamas. Daddy even brought me food and fluids all day without complaining once, although he did snicker a few times...  He is my hero.

I haven't had a hangover in a very long time, and I will certainly revisit this post before our next Poker Night festivities, as a reminder of the repercussions of having too much fun.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment