Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 51 - Fried Cheese

I skipped breakfast AND lunch today...surviving on 3 cups of coffee and a diet pill. No joke. Oh, you don't have to tell me how bad that is, I know exactly how bad that is for me...but the fair only comes once a year and so I sacrificed my health for one day in the name of caloric intake. No biggie.

Today had to be hard core because I knew I would be going to the Pasco County Fair with the BFF and kiddies... and I knew I'd be eating some fried bits of heaven. Corndogs and Fried Cheese to be exact. Oh yeah. I did it. I'll probably gain a pound or two...but I have 316 days left in the year to adjust for it. That's .000632 pounds per day. I think I can manage.

Talk about a freak show. If you're in the neighborhood and are into people watching...you have to check out the Pasco County Fair. I have absolutely NO idea how some of these people survive daily life. Lots of crack or lots of inbreeding. Makes me thankful for my crazy-normal life. Love you all. Have a wonderful week!!!

Be sure to check in tomorrow to see how much a corndog and fried cheese can wreck your diet.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment