Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 41 - Crazy Lady

I was presented an hour in the middle of the day that I seized to head up to the gym and catch up on another episode of Grey's Anatomy. I had the entire gym all to myself. How nice!!!

Halfway through my workout, the clubhouse manager came in and told me that I would have to change to a different treadmill so that the repair man could make a few adjustments. No biggie. I told him I needed to go get some water anyways. I forgot to bring mine, so I had to run into the clubhouse to rehydrate. Five minutes later, he returned with an ice cold water bottle. Somehow my ridiculous HOA fees somehow seem worth it!

Since I had the gym to myself, and I was plugged into my iPad, the TVs were off, which meant that it was extremely quiet in there while the repairman worked on the equipment. Unfortunately for me, the Grey's Anatomy episode that I happened to be watching turned out to be a tear jerker. And, yes, I cry watching tv shows if they're sad. I was able to hide my tears from the guy pretty well, but when it got to be too much, my nose started running and I made that sound you make when you try to hold back the tears too long....kind of like a sniffling snort. Yeah - from his perspective, I'm sure he thought I was crazy. I didn't bother trying to explain...so now he'll have a funny story to tell too!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND friends!!

Photo: Photographer unknown. Lifted from: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/greys-anatomy/images/10397326/title/greys-anatomy-photo

No comments:

Post a Comment