Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 46 - Used Earbuds???

I just purchased my very first (ever) pair of earbuds....and they're PINK!!! I've never been really big into music, to the point where I would need to purchase a CD or a song for my iPod. I don't even own an iPod. Every other member of my family does...even Lil C. Plus, the old hard earbuds never fit in my ear...even the ones that "guarantee" to stay in your ear. What's the guarantee? They refund your money if they don't fit. I don't see what the big deal is with a guarantee like that....Doesn't EVERY company allow you to return earbuds if they don't fit? Maybe not...that would be kind of gross...buying 'used' earbuds?? Ewww.

Now, an iPad on the other hand...don't think I could live without one now. (Thanks for the iPads Meme & Papa). Heading up the the gym shortly with it...... and my new pink earbuds. 

Well, I finally made it back on the wagon. Not sure if it was 2 or 3 days that I went without "really" putting in the time and the sweat. I know that this started out as me just taking 20 minutes for myself...doing whatever I wanted to do, but I've at some point I started holding myself accountable for the effort that goes into my time. We had lots of family in town this past weekend and I suppose it took me a day or two to get back into my rhythm. But I'm back on top now and decided to add 5lb weights into the mix as well as add .3 speed to my pace. For 45 days I've been trucking along at 3.5mph for 50 minutes, so I'm upping the ante and will start pushing 3.8mph from here on out...maybe. Hey, it IS my time. As for the weights...eehh...if I feel like it, I'll use 'em. I'm down a total of 6 pounds in 46 days. You can do the math. I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment