Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 53 - SURPRISE Party

Had an awesome night with (almost) my entire family. Both parents, both sisters, most nieces and nephews...and of course, my own kiddies and hubby!

I did not work out at all today, with the exception of the hour I spent at Physical Therapy this morning for my back (which I torqued back in November 2011). Surprisingly, I DID work up a sweat while I was there.

Tomorrow is my Birthday. I will do what I want, when I want and where I want. Who knows what the day might bring. I'll be sure to take pictures....Should be an interesting blog post tomorrow. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment