Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 33 - Not Worth Reading

I spent the entire day today editing photos from a family portrait session last weekend. They were such a gorgeous family...I'm talking magazine perfect. It's a shame she doesn't want them shared on Facebook. I can respect that. The dad is a Dr. for a few of the High Schools. I will, however, post a test shot I took before they stepped in front of the camera. It's at the lake behind our neighborhood clubhouse in Wesley Chapel. Talk about a GORGEOUS backdrop.

This is what Winter in Florida looks like. We've averaged 75-80 degrees Fahrenheit (that's 23-26 degrees Celcius) for the past 4 weeks.

I have a meeting at Lil Charlie's school tomorrow morning, and I have promised myself that I will spend at least a couple of hours in my bathing suit at our neighborhood pools...trying to capture some much needed Vitamin D....and try to tan this nearly translucent skin of mine. Going to bring our iPad2 and catch up on a Grey's Anatomy episode or two.

I managed to pull off 100 Kitchen Counter Push-ups tonight. I was so drained after sitting at the computer all day, I couldn't drag myself to the gym. Not to mention, the guys who are there in the evening kind of creep me out and get on my nerves. They're probably just trying to be nice....or to hit on me, who knows. I just figured that my wedding ring, headphones, lack of eye contact and limited responses to their conversational attempts would give them a hint. No such luck.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Have a GREAT weekend, folks...go take back what's yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment