Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 - The Longest Run-On Sentence Ever


So, I went out with my sisters last night to celebrate my Lil Sister's birthday. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have committed to that 7:15am Networking Meeting this morning. My yesterday and today did not like each other very much when they met this morning. Managed to put on a pretty face and made it to the meeting. After sitting through an hour of networking, I ran home and got there just in time to leave again to take Sierra to school, come back home, make breakfast for Lil C, take him to Karate, run to the Chiropractor, pick him back up, run back home, make lunch, run BACK to the school to pick-up Sierra, drive her all the way to Zephyrhills (30 minute drive) to get her hair done, drop her off, run to Publix to pull out some cash and pick-up some pimple medicine, run back to pick her up, head back home, make a pitstop at another Publix to get a few things I was missing for dinner, run home, start dinner, and Charlie walks in the door. Whew!

And I didn't even work today.

I hope you didn't assume that this was going to be my first excuse post. When Charlie walked in the door at 6:30p, I handed over my knife, headed up to the gym to collect my 20 minutes and returned back home just in time for dinner. Booya!

1 comment: