Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24 - Karma Bites

Before I get into my story about how Karma bit me in the rear end this morning, I want to share this little tid-bit about my readers. According to my "stats," I have had readers from Russia, Serbia, Australia, Costa Rica, UK, Germany, Ecuador, Canada and France. I think I know who my Australia and Serbia readers are, but I'd love to hear from the others. Message me and tell me what you think.

Ok....back to gym. As I pulled into the gym this morning, there were two ladies who had also just pulled in and were getting out of their car at the same time. I caught one glimpse in my direction and then make an attempt to hurry towards the door.

You see, there are only 3 treadmills.

Now, under normal circumstances, I would, without a doubt, let someone else go ahead of myself, especially if I thought that they needed it more than I did. However, they had the numbers and my current state of uterine uproar prevented that from happening. As I put my head down and picked up the pace, you could see the one who had glanced in my direction earlier start to fumble something as she tried rushing the slow-poke along to beat me to the door. I failed to take back twenty yesterday and I wasn't going to let that happen again today.

If you've been reading my blog, you'll know who I mean when I tell you that the lady who decided to come join me on the treadmills was the "louder-than-and-more-opinionated-than-Fran-Drescher" lady. In addition to that, her friend had to use the elliptical located about 10 feet behind us and so the "louder-than-and-more-opinionated-than-Fran-Drescher" lady spent the next 15 minutes talking EXTRA loud so that her friend on the elliptical could hear what she was talking about. Her topic of choice today: "Glee (The TV Series) and how Americans are lowering their acceptable standards because she has to fast forward through some parts so her 5-year-old can't see them."


........................{o.O}....................


If you can't see the irony in this, I can't help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment