Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15 - Ghost of WAY PAST CHRISTMAS.

I had a GREAT night with 4/5 of the BFFC tonight...only missing the Bestie...Miss you, Julie "J.V." Hammond!!!

Sierra was so moved by "Fatal Attraction" last night that she insisted on sharing the experience with Gabi and Tori - two USF rockstars and 2/5 of the BFFC!!

I spent 80% of my day editing images from my photoshoot at Lange Farm. WoW! What a fantastic location for family portraits. In between my last two editing sessions, I sat on a heating pad to help ease the sciatica pain from yesterday... and it seemed to work!

Around 7pm, I headed to the gym to take back what was mine. About 5 minutes into my fast-walk, I started to feel the pain.....tried focusing on Mind over Matter. I was starting to break a sweat, getting the endorphin rush, and it started aching again...a sharp jagged pain...I was torn. It felt SO good to sweat, yet SO bad to have a knife stabbing into my lower back.

I pushed through the workout, but not because I'm strong. It was because there was this weird guy in the gym tonight. He was a ginger and appeared to be talking to himself. Not just jibber-jabber, and not just self motivation talk....He was having a full-on conversation with someone. Someone who I didn't see, hear or acknowledge. I couldn't leave. I had to see where this was going! My next thought was that maybe he had an earpiece and was actually talking to someone. Nope. No ear piece. No phone. Just as I hit my cool down, he threw on his jacket and headed out the door. I guess I'll NEVER know!! All I know if that I GOT MY TWENTY!!! Did You!?!!!!?????

3 comments: