Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12 - Bra Fat & A Burrito

Yeah, yeah, yeah....my 2nd burrito this week. I LOVE burritos. I think I was Mexican in a past life....or maybe I was very rich and spent my winters in Mexico. Who knows. Not important.

What IS important is that I managed to squeeze a 10 minute speed walk into my day. I had planned on a nice, quiet sweatfest at the clubhouse gym, but had a client call me to schedule a meeting at 6:45p. So..... my afternoon went something like this: Charlie to Karate at 6pm, rush home to get dressed, straighten the house and spot-mop the floor, meet with client, put on running shoes, head out to take Zoe for a jog. Five minutes into my jog it hits me that I have to be up at the High School to pick up Sierra in 20 minutes. UGH!! Picked up the pace and double timed it...drove to the High School and back, walked into the house and smelled the TACO BELL that Daddy had picked up. DOUBLE UGH!!! I have no will power as far as burritos are concerned. This is real life. I didn't go to the gym today & I didn't burn enough calories to cover that burrito either. Such is life...going to try to do better for myself tomorrow. I deserve it.

SMH - At least my burrito from the other night was a healthy one.

Are you still wondering what the guy in the pink bra has to do with my day? That's my friend and fellow Breast Cancer Awareness advocate, Dusty Showers. I mentioned him in yesterday's blog post and he took it as a dare...posting this on my Facebook Page. I hesitate to call it a dare, because this is, by far, not a stretch for him. He logs many hours in the pink bras. In fact, he recently went live with his non-profit, Dusty Showers - The 2nd Baseman. If you or someone you know has been affected by Breast Cancer, check him out. He does good things. My only problem with him is that he has less bra fat than I have. {o.O}

No comments:

Post a Comment