Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 21 - Trampolines Rock

Who says exercise has to be boring??? Spent the afternoon with the BFF and her family. The first half of my 20 was spent on the trampoline. Talk about a workout?!?!?! Spend 5 minutes jumping and you'll know what I'm talking about.

After this, we headed inside, kicked on the X-Box Kinect and played a few rounds of Kinect Adventures and then Dance Central. Heart rate soared and I got my twenty. Talk about sweaty fun!!! After dance central, we played a few rounds of Family Feud and then soaked in the 104 degree (F) hot tub. Can't beat that for a Florida Winter Night!!! Exercise comes in many shapes and sizes. I got mine. Did you get yours?

1 comment:

  1. GREAT PIC!! I knew that jumping would get ya going!! We had one about 3 yrs ago. I want the X-Box Kinect so badly to give me something different to work with. This had to be the best day ever, time with the BFF and you got back your twenty and then some!! Congrats to you and the BFF for a 20 good day!

    ReplyDelete