Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13 - Friday the 13th

I sat down to tell you all that, for the first time since I started blogging, I was unable to take back my 20. However, as I sat down to start typing, I thought to myself, "If you have time to sit here and type your blog, then you have time to hammer out some Kitchen Counter Push-Ups."

And so I did. I've done 80 so far, 4 sets of 20...arms are burning. Typing now - then off to finish my last set of 20. These are great for when you are in a crunch for time, and they are not to be underestimated. While they don't work the typical areas that a regular push-up works, my triceps burned for 2 days the last time I did 100...remember Burrito, Wine, Push-Ups. Repeat?

Anyhow, we have some friends on their way over who should be pulling into the driveway any moment. Did I run out of time today? Yes. Did I let it keep me from Taking Back Twenty? Absolutely not.

DING DONG - they're here. Later taters!~ Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I learned those push-ups are not to be messed with. I'm still burning. I most def can not do those two days in a row. Maybe not even on the third day either! I did slack and posted that I did on Wed.. but I will get better and challenge myself more, because that's just me. Kinda like today my twenty was more like a 25. Then did a little 5 earlier. Good things are coming..I felt it today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome Jeanna. It actually helps me knowing that I'm helping you!!! Stay positive and own it!!!

      Delete