Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14 - Fatal Attraction

So, I managed to talk Sierra into going to the gym with me today. I didn't clock many miles on the treadmill...my sciatica decided to show itself tonight and I had the most wonderful pain shoot from my back down my left leg as I hit 3.7 on the treadmill. I tried switching to the seated cycle machine, but that didn't help.

Circuit training would have to do. We have a fairly nice circuit system at the gym...haven't had to use it yet, but tonight was the night. Leg extensions, chest presses, lat pulls, etc.

Circuit training was a breeze...two times around...then home to Sierra's "Winter Guard" leg lifts routine....talk about some PAIN!!!

We bonded over the pain, then watched "First Wive's Club" and "Fatal Attraction" with our new Cinemax ON DEMAND.

Tonight was a good night. Tomorrow will be better, I hope. Sciatica pain sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment