Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 18 - My Sister's Butt

Today was a "Day Of Rest" for me. We had no band practice, no guard practice, no Cubscout meetings and no karate. So, technically, I took my 20 and THEN some... hanging out with the kids watching American's Funniest Home Videos. It was more for mental health than anything else. Today was gray and gloomy and I edited photos ALL DAY LONG.

My good news today: I received a pic/text message from my little sister that read, 'Squeezed into my size 12! You inspire me! <3 And yes...I just sent you a pic of my fantastic booty.'

This kind of feedback is absolutely heartwarming. There are a few people who have messaged me directly to tell me how I have helped to inspire them to take back their own 20 minutes. Those messages inspire me more than anything else!!! Even my husband and kids are jumping on the bandwagon. LOVE IT!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. Please keep posting comments for me, and share my blog with your friends and family. They really do help me to stay on track. I'm seeing changes, although they are not drastic changes. It took me 2 years to get here, so I'm giving myself at least 1 year to get back to where I was, physically, 2 years ago. Too much math..."just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming" (-Dora, from Nemo) ....please don't censor me, SOPA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love DORY..i say that little saying all the time..it kind of goes with anything. My whole body is sore most of the day now(depending on when I took my 20) and yes I blame you,Ehh hmm I mean you inspired me ;)
    I have more to "Loose" than you so Im determined to catch up to you..you know since its all your fault anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and I hadnt seen Tracey in forever..and its just weird thats what I see first, hahaha just saying

    ReplyDelete