Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11 - 1-800-Ask-Gary

I just spent the past 20 minutes listening to some j-hole in the gym telling his buddy about his 'messed up disc' & his accident case with 1-800-Ask-Gary......as he threw 30lb dumbells over his head 15 times. It took all that is within me not to bring his utter ignorance to his attention. Who raised you???? I'm sure I'll be paying for his disability this time next year. Dirtbag. So, if you're a d-bag who gets tapped by another car in a minor fender bender, grab your neck and call 1-800-Ask-Gary.

OK, enough of that. Some of you might be wondering whether or not I've lost any weight or inches. The truth is, I have no idea. My bodyweight can fluctuate up to 5lbs in the same day, and I haven't been weighing myself at the same time every day. I haven't been weighing myself much at all, really.

Physically, however, I've noticed a "shift" in my mid section....right below my bra line...the first three inches below it to be exact. Now, bra fat is an ugly subject. Almost everyone has it, yet no one wants to talk about it. Attention guys: You've got it too, it's just not obvious until you put on a bra. Go ahead. I dare you. Take a pic of yourself in a bra with bra fat and share it with me. I bet Dusty Showers would.

Anyhow... I can't be sure yet, but I think that I might be losing a little bit of fat in that particular area. Either that, or I'm losing a little bit of fat all over and that one particular place is where I notice it the most.

In addition to that small accomplishment, Lil C played outside for an hour today with the neighbor kids...riding his bike and playing chase...all on his own. No prompting needed. PLUS, there are no dust bunnies under my washer & dryer, laundry room has been re-organized, there is no more of my junk in the garage, laundry is done, dinner was delish and dishes are done, and all of my little loose ends have been securely tied in triple knots.

So, things are definitely changing, and other than a sore knee every once in a while, THESE changes are GOOD. Please feel free to comment, follow and/or share this with anyone you think might enjoy a good laugh along with a little motivation.

3 comments:

  1. I share ur everyday in my blog actually...wonder if that guy was my ex-husband...how can i be a member not just a follower? I might be over looking how, but its all i can do to remember to eat, drink or just stop for that matter most days. So help may be needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an inspiration around the world! I actually took back 21 yesterday. You keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You an inspiration in MY world, JJH. xoxo And I actually only took back 19, so you made up the extra minute for me!!

      Delete