Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, May 21, 2012

THANK YOU TO MY READERS

Every so often, I check my blog stats to see who's reading. I am astounded to find that many of my readers are from countries all over the world.

I'm not sure how they are finding my blog, but to see them coming back to read again is the best gift ever!!

I would LOVE to hear feedback from you if you are a daily reader. You can message me directly, (pingleigh@yahoo.com) or post a comment below if you can. I'm always curious to know how my readers found me in the first place.

If someone forwarded my blog to you, please let me know. I would love to send them a personal Thank You!!

Special thanks to my readers from these countries. Without you, I would not blog.

United States
Russia
Serbia
Australia
Germany
Costa Rica
United Kingdom
Ukraine
Canada
Ecuador
Poland
Saudia Arabia
France
India
Estonia
Iraq
Singapore
Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment