Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 151 - Popcorn = No Babies

Lil C was reading an article over my shoulder a few moments ago. It was a Prevention article titled "7 Foods That Should Never Cross Your Lips"

 
CHARLIE: "Mom - why is microwave popcorn on a list of foods that you're not supposed to eat?"
ME: "Not sure, let me read it to you (I get to the part about causing infertility)
CHARLIE: "What is infertility?"
ME: "Its when you can't have babies anymore."
CHARLIE: " !!WHEW~~ Thank goodness!!!"
ME: "Why is that good?"
CHARLIE: "(rolling his eyes, then awkward pause) Duh. Because I'm a BOY. I don't HAVE babies, so I can eat the popcorn.... -->> He runs out of the room in a huge rush leaving me baffled..."
.
.
SIERRA: " (Yelling to me across the house) MOM - WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HAVE BABIES IF I EAT POPCORN???"

This is how rumors get started. smh. My life is a comic strip.


Incase you're interested in reading...here is the list and a link to the article.

I'm going to go do 100 pushups with Lil C on the livingroom floor.





  • 1. Canned Tomatoes
  • 2. Corn-Fed Beef
  • 3. Microwave Popcorn
  • 4. Nonorganic Potatoes
  • 5. Farmed Salmon
  • 6. Milk Produced with Artificial Hormones
  • 7. Conventional Apples


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment