Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 150 - Loaf-a-pa-looza

I've been on a Loaf-a-pa-looza break for 10 days and gained 5 lbs back. Wonder how THAT happened??? Lots going on in my life that I just can't blog about, and it's killing me...literally.

Going to go sit with my ex-grandmother-in-law tomorrow. She broke a hip and is now recovering in a rehabilitation center...

She's not too happy about not being in her own home, so I'm going to hang out and talk about her great grand daughter (My baby girl) all day long.

Maybe I'll blog more about that tomorrow...and I'm going to try to get my twenty while I'm there. Push-ups and sit-ups maybe??

1 comment:

  1. minor setbacks are okay...it's not a huge number, and if you're under a lot of stress, well... remember to compliment yourself daily. i'm trying to do this myself. it would be nice if we could control the day to day, but we can't...so let it be a setback. and then beat the setback's butt!

    ReplyDelete