Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 126 - PJ Poetry - The Comfort Zone

My calendar was bare.
I didn't do my hair.
I slept in a chair and
Dreamed of the fair.

I did clean one room,
But not with a broom.

Daddy was productive
And caught up with his chores.
Then he rested with me
while drinking a Coors.

One post on Facebook
Is all that you get.
I will be back, though.
Don't you fret.

Photo of the day is an image I found on Facebook. I found it fitting for me being that I spent the entire day in my PJs, piddling around in my own comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment