Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 127 - Creative Therapy

Spent the majority of my day working on this collaborative project for bangstyle.com...in between sets of 20 kitchen counter push-ups and editing photos from the banker's conventionzzzzzzzzzzzzz all day. Talk about a snoozer. If you're a regular reader, you know why I can't do my regular workout...so I'm left to do only upper body for the next several days...made me a little nervous at first, but.... no sweat...not going to let that throw me off track. Push. Up. Push. Up. Push. Up. I. Will. Have. Guns. In. 4. Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment