Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 131: Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner

I have to admit, I let April get away from me and I'm not very happy about that. Lots happened in those 30 days, and like a fool, I handed over the reigns without a fight.

Do you know how many calories I failed to burn in a month? 200 calories x 30 days = 6000 calories. That's approximately 2 pounds of fat that is still sitting on my belly and butt.

Well, not exactly. I spent more time at the gym than the average American, but it wasn't up to the standards that I now have set for myself.

What a waste.

My last blog post titled **CENSORED** was liberating, in a censored sort of way. I typed it out this morning, sat on it for a few hours while cleaning the house, then hit "Publish," threw on my tennis shoes, grabbed the iPad, and headed to the gym.

Baby's back.

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97bWP33d8I

No comments:

Post a Comment