Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 135 - My Secret Stash

Went to the gym this evening and there was a sign on one of the treadmills that read "Out of Order." So, of course I chose to jump on the only other working treadmill. It was my lucky day!!

Halfway through my Grey's Anatomy episode, a couple walked into the gym together and the lady hops up onto the broken treadmill, removes the sign, plugs it it, turns it on and proceeds with her workout. REALLY??? My first thought was that she purposefully put the sign up to ensure availability when she wanted to workout. I had my sunglasses on, but I could see her look up at me every so often. After 10 minutes, she stops the treadmill and puts the sign back on.

Well, you know me. I couldn't let this one slide without asking her about it.

According to her theory, people from the CDD/HOA Management group for our community neighborhood are trying to exchange all of the equipment that is owned for rental equipment. On top of that, the treadmill isn't even broken. Sounds fishy to me... I wonder which CDD Board Member that "broken" one is going to end up in. Maybe he owns the rental company too. I'd make it my mission to find out, but I just don't have the time these days.

That's my conspiracy theory and I'm sticking to it!

On a funny note, my 16 year old daughter just found my secret stash of her baby teeth. Yes, I kept every single one (with the exception of her wisdom teeth - that's where I draw the line). She was pretty grossed out. I keep them right next to my kids' umbilical cord clamps!!

Have a great week folks!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. My name is Rebecca and I read your blog every few days. Don't feel weird about the baby teeth thing. I have 3 kids (21, 11, & 5)and I keep all of their old teeth as well. If you can't gross out your kids every so often life just isn't worth living.

    ReplyDelete