Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, May 21, 2012

Days 136 - 138 : It's All a Blur

Life has been a whirlwind and I can't remember much from these three days. There is nothing on my calendar other than Karate practice, and my Facebook posts were as follows:

May 17th:
"Sierra just sent me a text during class (as ironic as that may be) -->She just learned that she's in the top 15% of her class. I don't know how she does it all. She is amazing."

and

"Just busted my last pair of $2 Flip Flops. They gave me the best year of their lives, but I am laying them to rest now. I know that if I spent a little more on the shoes, they might be better quality and last longer, but then I wouldn't get to shop as often. It might be cloudy today, but I'm shoe shopping...I'll glow my own sunshine."


May 16th:
"Early mornings, I do not miss you."

May 15th:"Florida FCAT Crisis?? SMH. Call in to listen to the conference call. I just called and was told it starts in 2 hours."

And this brings me to the Facebook post that might be the reason for my memory loss:

May 15th:
"Best part of my day? Started the day with an unattainable to-do list, then attained it. Worst part of my day? Sierra elbowed me in the forehead...hard. I'll call it a win, overall."

I know I was at the gym at least one of these days...just can't remember which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment