Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 134 - Mother's Day of Rest

I woke up to an empty house. On Mother's Day? Are you kidding me??

Turns out Daddy dragged both kids to the grocery store early in the morning to get everything he needed to make my favorite breakfast of all: Eggs Benedict. Yum!!!

So, I ate my Eggs Benedict while enjoying my bouquet of flowers from Sierra and sipped my java in my new custom decorated coffee mug from Lil C....and by the way, it's official. I'm the World's Best Mom...well, maybe 2nd only to my mom, who I think is the best mom in the world...EVER. As I get older and have to deal with some of the issues that she had to with my own kids, I just think about all she had to endure with THREE GIRLS, and I am forever in debt to her for giving us everything that she did. Mind, body and soul.

No workout today, but while Daddy took Lil C to a birthday party, Sierra and I headed out to my Mama's house and ended up spending the entire afternoon and evening over there, sipping on wine, playing horse shoes and just enjoying some estrogen company with my mom & two sisters. I am so blessed to have the relationship with my mom and my sisters that I do. Nothing could replace that. I don't say it enough. I would be lost without them.

Photo: Mom & Dad with three girls under the age of 7. My heros.

No comments:

Post a Comment