Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 132 - Emotional Rollercoaster

Hit the treadmill this morning and enjoyed another Grey's Anatomy episode. I can't believe I quit watching this 2 years ago. Feels good to get back into the swing of working out. All it takes is 45 minutes a day and my energy levels increase all day long.

Tonight was Sierra's Year-end Band Banquet. She's a Junior this year so she got a little emotional when they started handing out awards to the Seniors. I think it hit her that she was going to be the one saying goodbye next near. She was sitting across the room with her boyfriend and friends, but I watched as she wiped away a couple tears with a napkin. Made me sad to see her sad, but thinking about all of her accomplishments made me happy again, then the thought of her leaving home and going to college made me sad again. It was a rollercoaster. Then she was voted "Best Smile" and 1/2 of "Cutest Couple" - so I was happy again. :o)

If I weren't so affected by emotions, life would be so easy and I would workout and eat right every single day. But, if given the opportunity, I wouldn't trade my emotional craziness for anything in the world. 

Photo is her "Best Smile" shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment