Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 139 : The Green Belt

Slipped in a 45 minute speedwalk at the gym this morning, then hammered through my daily routine... Dishes from the night before (This drives my BFF crazy - she can't sleep until her sink is empty), vacuuming, sweeping, running something to Sierra's school that she left at home, grocery shopping, and laundry...

I know we have a busy weekend ahead, so I'm trying to get all of my housework done so we don't have to do it this weekend. Lil C had Karate testing tonight. I'm so proud of him.

He earned his Green belt today. After Green, it's Brown....then Red....then Black. Once he earns his black belt, I want to start taking Karate myself. It's never too late to try something new. It may take a little longer to achieve, but it's something I've always wanted to do...and it may come in handy when Lil C becomes a teenager.

After testing, we enjoyed a quiet family night at home. No movie theaters, no restaurants, no parties...just quality time with the ones I love. Friday nights like this are under-rated.

No comments:

Post a Comment