Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 73 - Pimples & Periods

She's BAAAaaaaaaccckkkk.
The grouchy monster has arrived... right on schedule. While this means very bad things for those around me, it means 4-5 days of sassy, spicy blog posts for YOU! Starting tomorrow, of course.

I was going to head out to the gym tonight after dinner. Instead, I was side railed by a large pimple on my shoulder blade, just out of my reach, brought to my attention by a chuckling 37 year old man who lives in my house, sleeps in my bed and shares DNA with my son... this, coupled with a missing tube of Neosporin and a house full of people who refused to go upstairs and get it for me.

I finally got my Neosporin and Lil C applied the camouflage band-aid for me because no one else would come near me. He hasn't been around long enough to recognize the fact that it was clearly time to run. Big C (Daddy) coincidentally started his exercise regime tonight, and Sierra decided to hang out in her bedroom after I scolded her for leaving her radio on all day long, running up the electric bill.

I didn't make it to the gym, but I did manage the following while watching Cougar Town and New Girl. Perfect timing, ABC. ....... THANK YOU!

40 Kitchen Counter Push-ups
40 sit-ups
30 Planks
30 Sit-Up style Leg Lifts
25 Side Leg Lifts

Most people complain about this time of the month, but I get more done in these 4-5 days than I do the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment