Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 64 - Out of Control

Had to spend another couple of hours cleaning the house today for another realtor. Scheesh. Hours of cleaning for a 15 minute walk-through. Hardly seems worth the effort. Finally finished cleaning, slicked the hair back into a tight pony tail in lieu of a shower and headed out to Brandon to meet an old friend for lunch. That's the beauty of old friends. They don't judge. She loves me, dirty hair and all!!

Here it is. My moment of truth: Onion Rings and a Juicy Burger or Soup and Salad?

Based on the fact that in the past 3 days I have had greasy pizza, taco bell and Chinese food, I went with the soup and salad. French Onion from Barnacles - Photo Above. Wow. Not sure about the health factor, but I'm sure it was healthier than what I almost ordered. 

After lunch, I headed over to my parent's house and had a glass of wine and chatted while they ate dinner. It's amazing how as a teenager, I did everything possible to NOT hang out with my parents, and now I try to hang out over there every chance I get.

We had a realtor scheduled to show our house at 4pm, so I had to time my afternoon carefully so as to avoid the awkward turtle situation when complete strangers go snooping through your closets. I left Charlie at home to be the greeter. I don't feel bad. I cleaned it.

Wrapped up this insanely out-of-control busy weekend with zero gym time, a few push-ups here and there, every chance I got, but I didn't keep track. However, what I lacked in Taking Back Twenty, I more than made up in quality family time with my awesome kids and husband.

1 comment:

  1. Today was give 20 back kinda day. It started out ok and got worse. When you normally work from home and are then rushed to the office to find your car is almost outta gas and rush home to make dinner for the kidlet and then do homework. It kind of ruins it for ya. With any luck I will get my counter top push ups in tonight and at least I can say I did something. :)

    ReplyDelete