Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 81 - Is This For REAL?

I hereby dedicate this post to my Lil Man, Charlie Vincent Monaghan IV. Today he brought home a letter from the Wesley Chapel Chamber of Commerce congratulating him on being one of a handful children chosen from his school to be honored.

I'm struggling with guilt and pride. I was so surprised when I read the letter that I had e-mailed her asking her it it was "for real." For some reason I always pegged Lil C as being the class clown because he's so snarky and sarcastic, hates going to school and hates to do his homework. (Hold your comments, please.....Yes, I know EXACTLY where he gets it from... I thought I was writing my own biography in that last sentence)

Regardless, I had already come to grips with being satisfied with having at least one out of my two children excel in school, so this is just icing on the chocolate cake!!

My "Twenty" tonight was spend doing a circuit in my living room and kitchen while watching Survivor with my baby girl. It looked something like this:

20 Kitchen Counter Commercial Push-ups
10 Floor Push-ups
10 Sit-Ups
10 Floor Push-ups
20 Kitchen Counter Commercial Push-ups
10 Floor Push-ups
10 Sit-Ups
10 Floor Push-ups
20 Kitchen Counter Commercial Push-Ups

Are you taking back twenty???

No comments:

Post a Comment