Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Friday, April 6, 2012

Days 94 - 96 : Crazi-Daze

I apologize to those who were hoping for some funny antics about my workout, or about something funny that happened these past few days, but we have been scrambling getting everything ready for our closing, PLUS trying to sketch a design for our new house and secure the property we want to buy.

With all of that going on, I also have 2 sick kids.

Forgive me. I will get back on track soon, and then blog about how life happens and we will all fall out of our routine every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment