Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, April 23, 2012

Days 110 - 111: Chipmunk Cheeks

Daddy is still out of town. Realized why he takes the garbage out of the house so quickly when I throw empty meat containers away. I spent a good part of an hour trying to figure out why my kitchen smelled of decaying flesh when I woke up Thursday morning. It was the packaging from 10lbs of chicken that I put in there on Tuesday. It was definitely vomit worthy.

Then baby girl had to get her wisdom teeth out...all FIVE of them. This is the first time I've ever cared form someone who is coming out of anesthesia. Wow. Scared me a little when she wasn't back to normal an hour later...but doc said it was normal.

!!! GROSS STORY ALERT !!!!!

We learned a valuable lesson tonight, Sierra and I. Do NOT take prescription narcotic pain meds on an empty stomach. I tried to help her get to the bathroom in time, but instead, we both slipped in her projectile vomit and almost added ER visit to our day. We were able to catch ourselves on the wall and bathroom counter, so no one was hurt. Thank God.

She didn't laugh right away...but once it was all cleaned up, we laughed about it.

Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Im excited and bummed out all at the same time. This should tell you how much I eat ice cream, I had no idea they actually made it with Chips in it! That is my favorite way! Eh hmm i mean was.. so now i will dwell on what could have been. I'm pretty sure that's not even on the cheat day list.

    ReplyDelete