Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Friday, April 27, 2012

Days 115-116: Falling to Pieces

Woke up Tuesday with sore toes...shouldn't have done so much packing in flip flops, I guess. Worked out Tuesday afternoon and watched the 2nd most horrific episode of Grey's Anatomy to date. There was a shooter in the hospital and he shot almost EVERYONE!!! And when I say "shooter" I don't mean an assistant photographer!! OMG, there was blood everywhere. A few times, I know that I gasped pretty loud because the three people who were in there working out all looked up at the same time.

Wednesday woke up sore again...this is now day 3, and it's getting progressively worse each day. I'm starting to get a little worried. I'm not a complainer when it comes to my own body aches. I have a fairly high tolerance for pain. Charlie thinks I need to get checked for Fibromyalsia, or whatever that disease is. My back has been sore since November. That's 5 months. MRI scheduled for Friday to check my discs. It really sucks getting old. My older sister told me that things just start to fall apart at 40. Well, I have 2 more years to go before I'm 40. This isn't looking too good.

Drove out to Brandon to see my parents and my baby sister, who just so happened to land a job that day...Congrats, Sis!!! We ate Babe's Pizza and drank some red wine on the back porch overlooking the peaceful lake that we grew up on. No workout Wednesday...hurting all day...toes, fingers and knee caps. Plus I didn't want to see what happened on Grey's Anatomy. Someone is going to die. I can feel it.

Did a little investigating on my family medical history and discovered that my mom's twin sister was diagnosed with a rare form of arthritis. She wasn't much older than I am right now when she received that diagnosis. She can't remember the exact name, but I'll certainly find out what it is and hopefully save years and years of misdiagnosis. Bloodwork on Friday. Cross your fingers.

Photo is of my piggies from 2010. If I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, I want to remember my toes like this. Young and pretty. No comments on the fat toes. ffffttttt. None.


No comments:

Post a Comment