Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 97 - Back to Square One

I have no spare time. We have been scrambling for 10 days now...getting paperwork done, taping boxes getting ready to start packing, doing due diligence on the property that we want to buy, and now for the past two days, tending to two very sick children. They each had a separate illness, and now they have traded and each has what the other had the first two days.

Today, we met with a builder to discuss pricing, which did nothing but raise Charlie's blood pressure...we may have to find cheaper property to build the house that we want.


I've gained a pound back, but it feels like 10. However, I DID find a wonderfully delicious comfort food snack at the grocery store tonight... cheesecake filled chocolate graham cracker cookies. Holy crap. I will have to ban them once I've eaten the entire bag.

Sitting here after midnight typing my blog because it's the first time today that I've actually had time to stop and sit uninterrupted. I think I'm going to close this post out right now, go back to the beginning and re-read my own blog. Mentally, I feel like I am back at square one. Physically there hasn't been much change. I think that's the beauty of losing it the old fashioned way...you get a longer grace period before having to pull out the fat jeans.

2 comments:

  1. Oh girlie.....you will be back down 8 10, sweating to Mcsteamy Mcdreamy real soon. You have had important things, Daytona, selling house, searching frantically now for future home, and nurturing 2 sick kids back to health! Fat jeans are part of my daily life....welcome to my world. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't reallt click on the funny or cool buttons for this blog...I wanted one that said - I hear ya! or Keep on truckin'! So instead I clicked interesting....hope you stay on track with everything going on. I would think that you would forget to eat even with everything you got going on....good luck and keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete