Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 113: Peace and Quiet

Enjoyed a lazy Sunday morning...

Daddy cooked breakfast for everyone, like he does every Sunday morning... then headed up to the BFF's to partake in some Vitamin D while the kids swam, and the big boys shot bow & arrows at the pine trees.

Well, Lil C didn't actually swim. He's like me. I won't get in unless the water is at least 85 degrees. BBBrrrrrr...it was only 77. My first purchase once we're in the new house will be a solar heater for the pool.

Nothing much else to tell ya, other than today was therapeutic ...a nice segue into TAKING BACK TWENTY....again.

I'm down 10 lbs from January 1st. Feels great, but the honeymoon phase is wearing off. Time to focus on the next 10. Gettin' this rear back in gear, people. Put down the chocolate cake and step aside.

2 comments:

  1. Im starting my P90X after my fall Im just now feeling ok to cont with it. Its rough so I wasnt taking any chances. Ive gained 5lbs I lost right back! UGH! So we are going to start it over.. WEEK ONE DAY ONE...
    I know losing that weight is an awesome feeling especially when you worked at it. Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not starting over...you're picking up where you left off after some rest days...remember...there is no beginning and there is no end!!

      Delete