Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, April 2, 2012

Days 88 - 92: Daytona Beach Spring Break 2012

What a fabulous weekend. We got an offer on the house on Thursday...an offer that we couldn't even think twice about refusing. They offered $3K more for the house than we paid for it 4 years ago. So, needless to say, we accepted the offer and should be closing on the house within 45 days. Let the fun begin. This put me so far behind in my editing that I was up until 3am finishing my final edit before I had to head out of town for the weekend.

Spent the past few days in Daytona Beach for my daughter's Winterguard Competition. I brought my laptop with me to keep up on the blog, but Hilton Oceanwalk charged $10/day for internet service. They also charge $20/day for parking, $6.95 for a side of sausage with your breakfast, and $6 for a can of soda... What a ripoff.

Other than that, the WRHS Winterguard show was amazing. CLICK HERE to take a peek. We stayed 2 nights so that the girls could experience Daytona Beach Spring Break 2012. I came home expecting to have gained 3 pounds, but I didn't...no gain, no loss. LOVE IT!!

Now on to trying to find a new place to live, or rent, while we find our perfect homesite!!! Nervous and excited all at the same time!!! Have a great, productive week...going to hit the gym every day this week...I have lots of make-up calories to burn off!!

Photo is a self portrait of me, my new "Housewives of Wesley Chapel" hat and a glass of wine in a paper cup... in the Hilton Oceanwalk Elevator. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment