Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 112: Crossing the Bridge

Daddy finally made it home. Whew~ I often don't give him enough credit for all that he does around here to make life go smoothly. Here's to you, Charlie!! You are the best husband ever.

Today Lil C crossed the bridge to become a Tiger Cub. He was so proud. Once the ceremony was over, he dove right into his new handbook, checking out all of the cool things he'll get to do on his way to becoming a full fledged Boy Scout.

I spent the entire morning packing up several boxes and helping to keep Sierra comfortable. She swelled up like a chipmunk this morning...even more than yesterday. She's so cute...thank goodness the nausea subsided and she can eat more soft foods...she lived off of mashed potatoes and ice cream for the first two days. Unfortunately, so did I...and it did a number on my digestive tract. I remember now why I vowed to ease up on the carbs and sugar. They taste yummy going in, but once they're there, it gets ugly...bloated up like a puffer fish.

Things are finally settling back to a normal schedule. Sickness is gone, Daddy's home and Sierra is functioning on her own. I think I can see the light at the end of this long, crazy tunnel that I've been in for 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment