Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Days 105-107: Snapped

It's the name of a show on television... the Oxygen Network

I am almost there. Not literally, but I can certainly relate to the ladies on this show... Never heard of it? It's pretty interesting. Click Here

This weekend was non stop. Reunited with the treadmill after 9 days of seclusion with a 7 year old boy and cartoons, Poker Night, Real Estate stuff, Birthday Party, Real Estate Stuff, Cookout, Real Estate stuff and then finally crashed, only to wake up to Monday morning.

I think I need a time out.


3 days of speed packing and my back is killing me, too. Note to self: Do not wear flip-flops while packing boxes.

Aren't you glad you clicked the link to read this? Now you know how I feel.

Photo is serene...a lake near my house. I will stare at it for a few hours, and drink a couple glasses of wine.  That's should fix things. Or maybe it's where I threw the body...muuaahahahaha. JUST KIDDING!!!


Peace out.

2 comments: