Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 239 - That's Where I Draw the Line

Day 3 on the treadmill. Things are starting to look better. If you are a reader of my blog, you'd know that I used to watch old episodes of Grey's Anatomy to get me through my workout. Since finally catching up on the entire last 3 seasons, I found myself with a less-than-impressive Netflix collection to choose from. Glad we sold our stock when we did. They dropped from $300 to $60/share in one year. Ugh!

So, I tried watching the pilot episode of One Tree Hill. I remember seeing them in the tabloids in the grocery store check out lines....that means that it HAD to be a good show, right?? (rolling my eyes and shaking my head). That lasted about 20 minutes. I got frustrated and that was the end of my workout. Maybe I was a little winded from taking so much time off, but I blamed it on the show. Whatever. My blog, my rules. 

On a funnier note, Daddy (what I call my awesome husband when he's nice) brought a black leather jacket into my new Mom Cave and hung it on a coat rack. He said it matched and thought I would like it. I thought that was pretty nice so I said "Thank You, that was sweet" and he left. Five seconds later he came back in carrying my black lab and pretended to try to hang her on the same rack... I almost spit my wine out. We had a good laugh. Laughter is key to happiness. If you don't have much in your life, figure out a way to get some!

2 comments:

  1. I think u should try Season 1 of "Breaking Bad" from AMC. They are on the final season right now & I think there is one episode left. I always get sucked in when I watch. "Private Practice" the spin off from Grey's Anatomy is really good 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!!! Private practice and Bones is very good!!!

    ReplyDelete