Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 164+73=237

So, yeah. I'm back.

Sold a house. Homeless for 2 weeks. Bought a house. 2 family vacations. WAY TOO MUCH FAST FOOD. Roadtrip to Tennessee. New A/C. New car. Daughter's driving. Major renovation. Swedish houseguest. 20th Class Reunion (GO EAGLES!!!) 2 kids' birthdays and one heck of a summer.

Drained: Physically. Emotionally. Financially.

How much weight did I gain back, you ask? Oh, you know you were thinking it.

That would be about 12 lbs. Everything that I had taken off before the move. Right back where it was. So, my pants are a little tighter, but I pumped gas for an elderly obese lady today who was struggling to get out of her car. It felt good to help her. It also reminded me that if I don't get this weight off, I could BE her one day.

How am I going to fix this without the cushy clubhouse gym of my old neighborhood?? My old treadmill came home today.  I gave it to my mom years ago, who gave it to my sister, who gave it to a friend, who is moving to Nashville and gave it back to me. I will call him "Perderpeso" - you'll have to figure that one out on your own.

So if you do the math, or google it, today is day 237. That's 3 solid prime numbers that, when placed next to each other in this order, create a composite number. What does this have to do with my blog? Nothing. Nothing at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment