Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.

Wife. Mom. Sister. Daughter. Best Friend. Fotog. Pranskter. Student. Teacher. Lover of Life.
Taking back what's mine. Inspiring those with no time, no energy and/or no desire to exercise. A 365 Photo Blog © LeighAnn Monaghan

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 269 - The Weight of the World : Lifted

Holy Toledo. It's over. The stress, the sleepless nights, the worrying, the secret, the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, the fear of completely ruining my daughter's life: GONE!

Lifted away in one swift click of the mouse.

It's the reason that I quit blogging. It's the reason I have gained back all of the weight that I lost earlier this year. It's the reason I wouldn't let anyone "check-in" to my home on Facebook or Twitter. It's the reason that I choose live an honest life. I don't handle dishonesty very well. I'm a terrible liar and I don't like having secrets.

Instead of dishing details, all I can say is the School Choice gods were good to me. It's official. She may have to drive a little further to get to school, but it's a good feeling knowing my Band Captain, Mu Alpha Theta officer, National Honor Society, AP & Honor student, top 20% of her class, well rounded beautiful daughter will get to finish out her high school career without having to change schools! 

(don't roll your eyes - you'd brag, too, if she was yours) 

The sky has opened and the sun is shining again...the warm fuzzies are back. Unfortunately, so is my muffin top.

So, with that being said, I hereby declare today a new beginning. Picking up where I left off...45 minutes on the treadmill, 100 kitchen counter push-ups and 50 sit ups. Life is good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment